AVT, Inc. (OTC Markets: AVTC) (www.autoretail.com) released an internal case study regarding the financial potential of their company-owned Marley Coffee Automated Stores (Jammin Java Corp. (JAMN), and the division’s impact on total company revenues.
The systems allow consumers to obtain a freshly ground and brewed cup of the highly prized Marley Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, and are being built and owned by AVT for placement in high-traffic locations throughout the nation.
The report bases its primary assumptions on the following:
- Each Marley Coffee Automated Store will generate an average of $2000 revenue per month (range of $1500-$2500 per unit is expected). Assumption (1) is based on AVT’s years of experience in both vending manufacturing and owning one of the most well regarded vending routes in the nation. This combined experience with similar name brands and products (beverage and coffee dispensing) allows AVT management to conclude that the $2000 per month figure is both realistic and attainable.
- AVT plans on placing 1,000 company-owned units during 2013. These units will be built continuously throughout the year, and installed on a monthly basis. Revenues will ramp up in a linear manner, with a year-end division revenue rate of $2 million per month.
- Forecast for year-end 2013 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $12 million in new revenues. Forecast for year-end 2014 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $24 million in revenues. New units will continue to be added as deemed appropriate for 2015 and beyond.
- Costs to build, deliver and market the full run of 1,000 systems is estimated at $5 million.
- Projected company revenues are forecast to be $50-$60 million by year-end 2014. AVT management believes that as the company reaches a critical mass, growth within the foreseeable future will continue at a similar pace.
- Total company revenues account for the following:
- Existing and projected orders from current customers.
- A conservative expectation to receive the same amount of new business that “walks in the door” as in recent years.
- Revenues from the new Marley Coffee division.
- Revenues from new licensing and financing divisions
What does this mean for Marley Coffee and Jammin Java Corp. (JAMN)? Remember, while this doesn’t affect the JAMN bottom line, JAMN will make top line revenue by selling its coffees into these AVT Automated Stores . With the goal of getting 1,000 machines in high-traffic locations throughout the nation, this will help coffee sales business as well as help build the Marley Coffee brand which will impact all of the Marley Coffee businesses.
According to financial analyst Francis Gaskins, Editor-in-Chief of IPOdesktop.com and frequent contributor to Bloomberg Television and CNBC, AVT is currently undervalued and should be trading around $10 based on the above. Additionally, if the company can meet their stated goals, the company’s stock should be in the $15-$20 range. If this analyst’s forecasts are right, this is a huge boost for JAMN shareholder value.
SmallCapVoice.com is a recognized corporate investor relations firm, with clients nationwide, known for its ability to help emerging growth companies build a following among retail and institutional investors. SmallCapVoice.com utilizes its stock newsletter to feature its daily stock picks, audio interviews, as well as its clients’ financial news releases. SmallCapVoice.com also offers individual investors all the tools they need to make informed decisions about the stocks they are interested in. Tools like stock charts, stock alerts, and Company Information Sheets can assist with investing in stocks that are traded on the OTC BB and Pink Sheets. To learn more about SmallCapVoice.com and their services, please visit http://www.smallcapvoice.com/services.html.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE STOCK ALERTS http://www.smallcapvoice.com/newsletter.html
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/SmallCapVoice/101910803171
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/smallcapvoice