In Response to Public’s Interest in Industrial Hemp-Based Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Products, HempMedsPX(TM) Expands Event Calendar
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC Pink: MJNA) and HempMedsPX™ – a corporate portfolio company of Medical Marijuana Inc. and the exclusive master distributor and contracted marketing company for CannaVest Corp. and Medical Marijuana, Inc. – gained an exclusive feature by Fox News and was included in an industry overview by CNBC as the company continues its mission of increasing public awareness of open availability of industrial hemp-based cannabidiol (CBD) oil products that HempMedsPX™ represents.
Photos accompanying this release are available at
“The best barometer for our future sales is the way our products are received during these launches. I must admit that we were pleasantly surprised with the positive reception we have seen in the recent weeks. The Cibaderm launch is creating a ‘buzz’ in the global media as well as point-of-sale purchases that are beyond our initial expectations. These products make a great holiday gift and folks are purchasing them faster than we can put them out. I have alerted our warehouse to be sure to send enough products to satisfy the increasing demand at our upcoming events!” states Charles Vest – VP of Communication for HempMedsPX™.
- Supply Side West in Las Vegas Nov 14-15
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Trade Show Nov 15-17
- SOHO Natural Products Expo Orlando FL: Dec 5-8
- SPA Marketplace 2014 Oahu HI: Jan 5-6
- International Gift & Home Furnishings Marketplace Atlanta GA: Jan 8-11
- CHAMPS 2014 Las Vegas: Jan 21-23
- ISSE International Salon & Spa Expo Long Beach CA: Jan 25-27
- Tobacco Plus Conference Expo: Jan 29-30
- Expo West Anaheim CA: Mar 6-9
- HempVĀP™, a CBD-rich hemp oil that can be used in electronic vaporizer pens
- Cibdex™ CBD-rich hemp oil drops in original and peppermint flavors available in 100mg and 500mg concentrations
- Cibaderm™ CBD-rich hemp oil infused body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hand lotion and salve
- Real Scientific Hemp Oil (RSHO)™ hemp-based CBD dietary supplement
- CanChew™ hemp CBD mint gum
“In our quest to educate the public that the industrial hemp-based CBD products that HempMedsPX™ represents provide ‘all the benefits of cannabis but without the high’, we invite the public to join us at future open to the public events as well as ask questions about these products through our social media sites Facebook and Twitter,” states Vest.
- are available for people of all ages
- are available for animals
- can be purchased directly in all 50 states and in more than 40 countries
- are currently available through dispensary and non-dispensary outlets
These products can be purchased directly at:
Over the past two months, HempMedsPX™ has created awareness of industrial hemp-based CBD products at the following major industry trade shows:
- High Times Medical Cannabis Cup: Seattle WA Sept. 7-8
- New York Wholesale Expo: Sept. 8-9
- International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference: Ft. Lauderdale FL Sept. 22-23
- Natural Products Expo East: Baltimore, MD Sept. 25-28
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Conference: Sept. 29
- Miami Wholesale Expo: Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Ohio Rights Group: Oct. 10-20
- Women’s Ultimate Expo Phoenix, AZ: Oct. 19-20
- Champs Denver CO: Oct. 22-24
- International Spa Association (ISPA) Las Vegas NV, Mandalay Bay: Oct. 22-24
- DPA Denver CO: Oct. 23-26
- LA Ultimate Expo LA CA: Oct. 26-27
- 2nd Annual Marijuana Business Conference & Expo Seattle, WA: Nov 6-8
- San Francisco Green Festival: Nov 9-10
HempMedsPX™ represented the winner of the world-renowned 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup and 2013 Michigan Medical Marijuana Conference “Green Cup” contests for Highest (hemp) CBD Concentrate.
HempMedsPX™ offers mainstream marketing, sales, customer service, and logistics for the cannabis industry. HempMedsPX™ is a corporate portfolio company of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC Pink:MJNA) and the exclusive master distributor and contracted marketing company for CannaVest Corp (OTC:CANV) and Medical Marijuana, Inc. In addition to handling sales and distribution, HempMedsPX™ is the communication hub for the Medical Marijuana Inc. portfolio of companies.
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally-friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value. For more information, please visit the company’s website at: www.MedicalMarijuanaInc.com
About CannaVest Corp.
CannaVest Corp. is in the business of investing and developing hemp-based cannabinoid companies. CannaVest Corp. also develops, produces, markets and sells end-consumer products to the nutraceutical industry containing the hemp plant extract, cannabidiol (CBD). Additionally, the company resells – to third parties – raw product acquired by CannaVest Corp. pursuant to the company’s international supply relationships. CannaVest Corp. seeks to take advantage of an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of industrial hemp and to foster its many uses for consumers. Cannabinoids (cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the hemp plant, and CBD is derived from hemp stalk and seed. Additional information is available from OTCMarkets.com or by visiting CannaVest.com.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Medical Marijuana, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
Medical Marijuana, Inc., CannaVest Corp., and HempMedsPX do not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). These companies do grow, sell and distribute hemp-based products and are involved with Federally Legal Distribution of Medical Marijuana-based products within certain international markets. Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp oil.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
For further information, please contact:
Investor relations contact:
Stuart T. Smith