Scott Kegley, Manager of Digital Media for the San Francisco 49ers, and Dorth Raphaely, Senior Director of Programming for Bleacher Report, will participate in a panel hosted by Chief Customer Officer of The Pulse Network, Butch Stearns.
CANTON, MA, July 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Pulse Network (TPNI) a digital media and event solutions company, announced today that as part of their upcoming Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco, Scott Kegley, Manager of Digital Media for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers and Dorth Raphaely, the Senior Director of Programming at Bleacher Report will participate in a panel, “Giving Your Fans a Voice”. The panel will be hosted by Chief Customer Officer of The Pulse Network, Butch Stearns.
IMS Attendees will learn actionable takeaways from both Dorth Raphaely and Scott Kegley as to how their respective brands have empowered their fans by giving them a voice, and ultimately turned them into raving fans – or lifelong customers. IMS Attendees will be provided with strategic and tactical advice that they can implement in their own marketing efforts to help evolve their customers into ravings fans and ultimately, lifelong customers.
“The Pulse Network is excited to bring together digital media specialists from the Bay Area sports industry,” says Stephen Saber, CEO of The Pulse Network. “Our past experience with sports marketing professionals have been highlights of our recent events, and their valuable insights into their marketing experiences serve as a great learning concept for everyone in attendance. Building relationships with professional sports teams nationally and sports media outlets is an integral part of expanding the TPNI footprint and reach. “
The panel, “Giving Your Fans a Voice” will be taking place at 4:30 PM PT, immediately preceding the All-in-One Inbound Marketing Summit, Genius Bar & Meetup Networking Mixer.
Other program highlights:
Hosted by #IMS13 chair Allen Bonde and Chief Customer Officer of The Pulse Network Butch Stearns, IMS San Francisco features over 30 speakers and panelists, including:
- Kare Anderson, Forbes and Huffington Post Contributor, and CEO at Say it Better Center, moderating an expert panel on Influence and sharing her thoughts on Becoming More Quotable,
- Allen Bonde, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group (DCG) and Advisor at The Pulse Network, moderating a spotlight panel on the State of Inbound Marketing and delivering a day 2 keynote on Targeted Rich Media,
- Andre Bourque, Associate Editor at Technorati and social marketing expert, moderating a panel on Social CRM and Fan Marketing,
- Jason Garouttee, CMO & Head of Product Marketing, Mintgo, participating in an EMS Expert Panel – Practical Big Data Strategies for Marketers
- Adam Helweh, CEO of Secret Sushi Creative and co-host of the SoLoMo Show podcast, moderating a panel on Search, Email and Mobile Marketing,
- Burt Herman, Co-founder of Storify and former global AP journalist, moderating an expert panel on the Future of Advertising
- Esteban Kolsky, Principal of ThinkJar and Social CRM expert, delivering a day 1 keynote on Social Business,
- Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, moderating expert panels on Customer Engagement and Big Data Strategies,
- Robert Rose, Strategist in Residence at Content Marketing Institute and Senior Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, delivering a keynote on Transforming the B2B Marketing Organization,
- Dr. Jacob Shama, CEO and Co-founder, Mintigo delivering day 2 afternoon keynote,
- Jeff Sheinbein, Founder and CEO, Social Imprints, delivering a day 1 keynote on Driving Social Good with Social Media,
- Rashmi Sinha, CEO and co-founder of SlideShare, delivering a day 1 keynote on Content Marketing,
- Butch Stearns, Chief Relationship Officer at The Pulse Network, leading a spotlight panel on Creating a Content Factory, with experts from Intel, Tatu Digital Media and NARR8, and
- Jason Thibeault, Senior Director at Limelight Networks and author of Digital Presence for Dummies, presenting a day 2 keynote on Why Video is the Future of Marketing Content.
The program is host to the Berkeley Humane Society’s unveiling of a responsive design website and marketing strategy by Morweb CMS, followed by a live adoption event at the Fort Mason center.
IMS has partnered with the San Francisco Blog Club and others to host an evening MeetUp of journalists, bloggers, and avid social media users.
IMS San Francisco is made possible by these sponsors and partners: beep! Directed Voicemail, Brick Marketing, Constant Contact, Digital Clarity Group, DotNetNuke, Insightera, Kurlan & Associates Inc, Limelight Networks, Mintigo, Morweb, Moxie, Moz, Ontraport, SAP, Strategic Communications Group, LiveU, SFAMA, Social Imprints, JOBS, and Technorati.
To learn more about IMS San Francisco, and see the latest agenda, speakers and sponsors, please visit, http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/san-francisco. ; In addition, The Pulse will be providing video highlights and coverage of IMS on www.thepulsenetwork.com.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network provides a cloud-based platform focused on content marketing and event solutions. The Company helps clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies boost awareness, drive lead generation and enhance client engagement through content marketing, campaign management and event registration with a social and digital backbone. The Pulse Network also produces its own branded content programs including online video productions and the Inbound Marketing Summit conference series which currently runs in New York, San Francisco, and Boston as well as the Digital Pulse program which currently runs in Boston.
Statements in this press release may be “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend” and similar expressions, as they relate to The Pulse Network, Inc. or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company’s business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in The Pulse Network, Inc.’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to product demand, ability to raise funds in a private financing, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on The Pulse Network, Inc.’s website does not constitute a part of this release.
Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/the-pulse-network-to-partner-with-san-francisco-chapter-of-the-american-marketing-association-to-bring-valuable-learning-experience-to-inbound-marketing-summit-attendees-20130723-01302#ixzz2a044rbFk